Working in an environmentally friendly way is one of Cursal’s corporate missions. Cursal has been investing for years in the green economy and in the sustainability of its processes, reducing waste, enhancing ecosystems and favouring clean and renewable energy.
- Cursal produces 93% of the energy it consumes, thanks to its own photovoltaic plant
- The energy purchased comes from producers who generate 100% of their energy from renewable sources.
- Cursal reuses 75% of the packaging materials it receives
- Cursal only buys term/chemical treatments of parts from qualified companies
- Cursal divides waste into 12 categories. Most of the waste is sold to recover raw materials (wood, copper, aluminium, paper, plastic, batteries, lamps, grass and similar, building rubble and similar, dry, waste oil).
- Since 2013, Cursal has been using 50% LED lighting. Objective? 100%
- Cursal designs its products without generating environmental noise that requires the use of PPE
- Cursal air-conditions all its rooms using photovoltaic energy.
- Cursal sponsors local sports and disciplines that do not pollute the environment.
- For more than 10 years, Cursal has been providing “mayor’s water” produced by a generator that filters/cools and gasifies water from the aqueduct.
- Cursal uses an “in-house canteen”: a warm wooden chalet that creates a family atmosphere.
- Cursal sterilises the premises with UVC/ozone rays reducing the use of chemicals to a minimum.
AND WHAT ABOUT CURSAL PRODUCTS?
We are also considered an eco-sustainable company thanks the fact that our own machines are designed to reduce the consumption of plants and forests! In 1983 we were the first Italian manufacturer to introduce the criterion of optimising wood to reduce waste (percentages obtained from 3 to 15% depending on the sector).
Customers who innovate, demanding customers, customers who care about environmental well-being, choose Cursal.