The green cross-cut saw in the photos below, dates back to 1996, when our customer Asson placed the first TRO 500 in the Trentino plant, with electronic switch in his plant. Decades have passed and our greatest satisfaction is to see that Asson has once again trusted the Cursal brand, this time, in step with the times, introducing in 2018 a sawmill war machine: the sturdy TROA with roller traction.
Curiosity: the green machine is disassembled because in 2018, after 22 years of service, it was sold to another timber company, and is still fully functional!
Mr. Asson gave us the following scores:
1) Have you noticed an advantage of the production with the cross cutting saw purchased? VOTE: 5 of 5
2) Would you choose a Cursal cross cutting saw again? VOTE: 5 of 5
3) In the case of direct installation, did the Cursal technician live up to your expectations? VOTE: 5 of 5
4) How do you rate the cost/benefit ratio of a Cursal cross cutting saw? VOTE: 4 of 5
5) What do you think about the safety level of our machines? VOTE: 5 of 5
6) What experience have you had with the Cursal staff during sales, after-sales service and spare parts? VOTE: 4 of 5